Brock’s Social Cognitive Development Lab and UofT’s Development Lab invite young adults (18-25) to participate in a new online study on detecting email scams!
In the study, you will be asked to try and differentiate between legitimate and scam emails, and you will complete various questionnaires to assess the social and cognitive factors that could be related to scam detection.
This study is done entirely online, so it can be completed in the comfort of your own home.
Participants will receive an Amazon.ca gift card worth up to $10.
Eligible participants must:
- Be between 18 and 25 years of age
- Make their own financial decisions
- Have no history of cognitive impairment
- Have an email address, and have at least some email experience
- Not have participated in a scam detection study this summer with Kang Lee’s Development Lab
If you are interested, please follow this link to be directed to the survey: https://brocklrc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4T8fyoDhOoIwj6l