The START Clinic for Mood and Anxiety Disorders is currently looking for volunteers who are interested in assisting with our research studies. The typical responsibilities include: data entry, literature searches, telephone screening and other office tasks. Volunteers are given training on all duties, and although experience is preferred it is not mandatory.
Research volunteer qualifications:
– Mature individual comfortable handling confidential information
– Able to work in a fast paced professional environment
– Currently in their final year of an undergraduate degree in psychology or related field
– Interest in pursuing graduate studies in psychology/medicine
– Experience or knowledge in basics of SPSS (asset but not required)
Individuals must be available to volunteer once a week for 3-4 hour shifts for a period of 3 months or longer.
Interested applicants should send an email with their current CV/resume, cover letter and availability to Alexa Fine at: email@example.com.