Research assistants are needed for a psychology project at the University of Toronto St. George. This is a great opportunity for students to get involved in a personality and social psychology study and gain experience in measurement techniques, data coding, complex study design and more.
Students interested in this position should:
- have a strong academic background, particularly in psychology
- be able to commit until 2018 fall
- be able to commit to at least 8 hours per week
- be reliable, conscientious, and detailed-oriented
- previous lab experience is an asset but not required
To apply, please submit your resume and unofficial transcript to email@example.com