Dr. Perlman’s Research Lab at OISE – The Child Care Matters Study
Job Title: Volunteer Research Assistant
Job Description: Dr. Perlman’s Research Lab at OISE/UofT is looking for highly dedicated and enthusiastic students to volunteer with us! You will be involved in data collection, data cleaning and administering surveys to parents. You will also participate in training sessions to acquire the necessary skills for the current project.
• Be punctual
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Problem solving skills
• Strong experience working with infants, children, and parents is preferred
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office
• Some evenings and weekends are required
• Outgoing and able to conduct surveys (training is provided)
This position is ideally suited for Psychology students who are looking to pursue graduate school in the future. This position provides you with excellent research experience and ethics/confidentiality training.
Duration: Ongoing, minimum 6-month commitment required
Schedule: We ask for a 5 hour/week commitment and can be flexible to your school schedule. We also provide flexibility in this requirement, especially around holidays and stressful periods such as exams.
Application Procedure: Email application to email@example.com.
Include the following application material: Cover Letter, Resume, Weekly availability, including weekends.