We are looking for a volunteer research assistant with previous experience in grant administration and budgets for work in the Research Area of the Psychiatry Dept at Mount Sinai Hospital. The research topics will focus on perinatal mental health.
* Current senior undergraduate University student (3rd or 4th year), or successful completion of a University degree, in a relevant field including public health, psychology, and/or health sciences.
* A minimum of one (1) year of recent experience in psychological treatment research.
* Advanced technical skills and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* An interest in maternal mental health and relevant experience is an asset.
* Demonstrated verbal and written skills.
* Ability to make decisions and to exercise good judgment.
* Superior organizational and time management skills with a flexibility to adjust to priorities.
* Detail oriented with an ability to work conscientiously and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
We require a minimum of 10-15 hours per week. We also require a commitment of a minimum of two academic semesters.
If you are interested, please email your CV to Dr. Andrea Lawson at andrea.lawson@sinaihealthsyste