The Schachar Lab at SickKids Hospital is seeking research volunteers for the summer of 2019 and the Fall/Winter school term of 2019/2020.
We are looking for a volunteer to assist with two of our ADHD Family Genetics Programme clinical research studies. Duties may include such tasks as administering cognitive research measures to child subjects, data entry, scoring of research measures, file management, etc.
A time commitment of three hours per week Mondays and/or Wednesday mornings from 9:30am to 12:30pm is required.
Ideal applicants will have the following:
- Previous experience working with children
- Pursuing a BA/BSc in Psychology, Biology, Genetics or a related field
- Previous research experience
- Be in good academic standing
- High attention to detail for data entry
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV, unofficial transcript, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and title it as Research Volunteer Application (Your Name).
For more information about the lab, check out: http://www.sickkids.ca/Research/schachar-lab/index.html