While we’re all doing a lot of remote work these days, Academic Success has online supports to help you out! There are two resources that might be of special interest, both of which are running throughout finals season (and will resume in the new year too):
You can book an appointment with an Academic Success peer mentor to get fast support with:
- reading and note-taking for tests, exams and assignments
- finding motivation and overcoming procrastination when working remotely
- setting and achieving goals
- making schedules to manage multiple aspects of your life and your academic expectations
- knowing and accessing the University’s services and supports.
You can join the virtual Study Hubs to set and meet your studying goals. Quiet, welcoming spaces allow you to complete readings, work on assignments and prepare for tests and finals. You can find an online community that will support you in going the work you need to do, whatever that is. They run at multiple times every day: just sign up on the Academic Success Events & Workshops calendar on CLNx.