Think you have what it takes to serve the psychology undergraduates at UofT? Passionate about planning and creating psychology-related opportunities for your fellow classmates? Want to build ties between students and the rest of the psychology community? Run for a PSA executive position!
Academic Coordinators (2)
Seminar Coordinators (2)
Volunteer Coordinators (2)
Social Coordinators (2)
Conference Coordinator (1)
Running as a Candidate:
- Intending to enrol in at least one 0.5 FCE PSY course in the 2020/21 academic year, or
- Have declared a PSY program for the 2020/21 academic year (including: Minor, Major, Specialist, or Research Specialist)
- Must have taken one 0.5 FCE PSY course in the 2019/20 academic year, or
- Currently enrolled in any one of the PSY Programs (including: Minor, Major, Specialist and Research Specialist)
Wednesday, February 26 – Friday, March 6
- All nomination forms are due Friday, March 6th, 2019 @ 5pm in the PSA office (SS509) or to email@example.com
- Forms submitted to the PSA office must be received by and signed off by an executive member
- The nomination forms can be found below, on the Facebook Event Page and the PSA website @ psa.psych.utoronto.ca, or in the PSA office: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wZJX1QDTbzRfN34cR0g1VcWbfI7t6MOFBsTAfuUiPQM/edit?usp=sharing
Monday, March 9th – Friday, March 13th, 2020
- All campaign material must be taken down by Friday, March 13th, 2020 @ 5pm.
Monday, March 16th – Friday March 20th, 2020
- Online at Uelect
- More information about voting will be posted at a later date!
For all rules and regulations, check out these slides here:
Any questions or concerns? Feel free to contact the CRO team at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂