Canadian health and wellness brand NutriRise is now accepting applications for its Wellness Research Writing Program. Designed for students interested in health and wellness, research, writing, or content creation, the NutriRise Wellness Research Writing Program gives students the opportunity to gain experience in reviewing research literature, writing blog posts based on scientific findings, and publishing posts online.
Successful applicants (“Wellness Research Writers”) will work under the guidance of Dr. Nadia Bashir to create informative, evidence-based health and wellness content that will be published weekly on the NutriRise blog.
Wellness Research Writers will work remotely; be part of a supportive, solutions-oriented environment; and receive a monthly stipend. The estimated workload is 1-2 blog posts each week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Find and review scientific literature on health and wellness
• Write polished blog posts based on scientific findings
• Optimize blog posts for search engines (training will be provided)
• Publish posts online
• Liaise with program director and other team members as required
• Current undergraduate or graduate student
• Interest in health and wellness or research is an asset
• Ability to understand and interpret scientific research articles
• Excellent English writing skills
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines while working remotely
• Experience with search engine optimization and WordPress is an asset
• Minimum one-year commitment is required
To apply, send your resume/CV to Dr. Nadia Bashir at email@example.com.