The Mood Disorders Program and the Centre for Mobile Computing in Mental Health at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual with the following qualifications to work as a Research Assistant on a study using electronic mood diaries in adults and teens with mood disorders.
- University degree (minimum BA/BS/BSc or equivalent) in a healthcare-related area
- Excellent organization & communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to take an active role in project planning.
- General computer skills and some experience with statistics.
- Experience coding with MATLAB an asset.
- Experience in a psychiatric setting a definite asset.
- Recruitment, training, and monitoring of study participants.
- Organizing, maintaining, and analyzing study data.
- Organizing and assisting with recruitment for focus groups.
- Scheduling, performing, scoring, and recording standardized research interviews with subjects, including periodic follow-up interviews;
- Acting as liaison between the research team, study participants, and mental health care providers, both over the phone and in person;
If you are interested, please send a resume or CV and covering letter by October 15h 2017 to: email@example.com
We will be interviewing candidates for position beginning in mid-late October; we expect the successful candidate to begin work on or about mid-November, 2017.
We thank all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.