Would you like to gain clinical research at a mental health facility?
The START Clinic for Mood and Anxiety Disorders is currently looking for research volunteers who are interested in assisting with our research studies. Typical responsibilities include: data entry, literature searches, telephone screenings, typing clinical assessment reports, and other office tasks. Volunteers are given training on all duties, and although experience is preferred, it is not mandatory.
Research volunteer qualifications:
– Recent completion of a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in psychology or a similar area
– Mature individual comfortable handling confidential information
– Able to work in a fast paced professional environment
– Interested in pursuing graduate studies in psychology/medicine
– Experience or knowledge in basics of SPSS (asset but not required)
Individuals must be available to volunteer twice per week for 4-5 hour shifts, for 4 weeks.
Interested applicants should send an email with their current CV/resume, cover letter and availability to Melissa Furtado at: email@example.com.