The Social Psychophysiological Research & Quantitative Methods Lab
(SPRQL) at the University of Toronto St. George is looking for a team of
passionate and dedicated Research Assistants to work on various studies
in the lab. This is a great opportunity for students to gain experience
in psychophysiological measurement techniques, data coding, and become
involved in complex study designs. This is also a great opportunity to
receive an excellent letter of recommendation.
Students interested in this position should:
– Have a strong academic background, particularly in Psychology
– Be able to commit until Summer 2019.
– Be able to commit to at least 8 hours per week.
– Be reliable, conscientious and detail-oriented.
– Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
– Previous lab experience (especially with psychophysiological
equipment) is an asset (although not required).
– Previous experience with MATLAB and other programming
languages/software is an asset.
To apply, please submit the following application:
https://goo.gl/forms/xgIG84ECTWvdlIhX2, combine your resume and
unofficial transcript into one single PDF document, and email it to: