The Psychology Students’ Association is recruiting General Volunteers for Fall 2020!
What you will do as general volunteers:
- Facilitate regular office hours and answer questions of attendees
- Host a discussion on an interesting topic in at least one of the presenting office hours
- Promote office hour discussion and provide contributing advice to other presenters and attendees
- Fundraise for the PSA
To be eligible for the general volunteer position, you must be:
- Currently taking 0.5 PSY course this semester or,
- Enrolled in one of the PSY subject POSt(s)
Volunteers may be eligible to receive a reference letter at the end of the term if they completed expected duties and demonstrated commitment to their responsibilities. Details on eligibility will be shared later.
If you are interested in meeting students in the undergraduate psychology community and practice your academic presentation skills, please fill out the volunteer application.
The deadline to submit the application is Friday, September 27, 2020 at 6:00 P.M.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.