Welcome Back! The Psychology Students’ Association is recruiting General Volunteers for Winter 2021!
As General Volunteers, you will have the following opportunities:
- Facilitate PSA Student Hours and PSA Study With Me
- Gain a range of skills through participating in discussions, presentations, and other assigned tasks
- Be eligible to receive a reference letter at the end of the term if completed expected duties and demonstrated great commitment
- Meet like-minded peers in the undergraduate psychology community and form lasting connections.
To be eligible for the general volunteer position, you must be:
- A student attending the St. George campus
- Currently taking 0.5 PSY course this semester or,
- Enrolled in one of the PSY subject POSt(s)
If you are interested and eligible, please fill out the application by Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 5PM (EST).
Remember to apply early!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.