The Student Life Programs & Services at the University of Toronto is hosting a series of *free leadership workshops* geared towards returning and new undergraduate students. These workshops will provide interactive lessons on effective leadership practices. We welcome anyone wanting to learn effective ways to lead.
These highly immersive workshops will touch upon critical issues highlighted by today’s s leaders. From looking at group dynamics to facilitating a collaborative learning, attendees will have the chance to bring their own expertise and learn from our staff members.
Along with a meaningful networking opportunity, you will receive a designation on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR) capturing your skills and experience signed by the Vice-Provost if you attend a *minimum of three* workshops.
All workshops will be held at 21 Sussex Avenue in Room 321 and be facilitated by staff members who are well versed in addressing everyday challenges leaders face.
*Some Upcoming Workshops:*
– Wednesday Oct 3: What Is Leadership? 1 – 2:30pm. Room 321, 21 Sussex Ave.
– Tuesday Oct 9: Learning to Lead – Prioritization Tools & Techniques. 2:30-4pm. Room 313, Koffler Building, 214 College St.
– Wednesday Oct 24: Equity 101. 1 – 2:30pm. Room 313, Koffler Building, 214 College St.
1. Sign into CLNx <https://clnx.utoronto.ca/home.htm> – Log in with your UTORid and password.
2. Click on the “Leadership, Mentorship & Clubs (St. George)” Calendar.
3. Register for the workshops that interest you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.