The Mood and Anxiety Research and Treatment Program in the Department of Psychiatry at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is looking for a research volunteer! The new volunteer will assist with general research-related duties in support of research staff. The volunteer will work under the supervision of Dr. Neil Rector, psychologist and Senior Research Scientist at Sunnybrook.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
– Previous experience with data management, SPSS, and Microsoft Excel
– Previous research experience in an academic setting
– Be in good academic standing in their 3rd or 4th year of a Psychology undergraduate program at the University of Toronto
– Be able to commit at least one day per week (minimum of 8 hours) over a duration of 6 months
– Highly detail-oriented and conscientious
– Ability to work cooperatively in a fast-paced, team environment
– Superlative written and verbal communication skills
– Be able to start immediately; applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Please note that volunteers may not (a) have any affiliation with Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre or Sunnybrook Research Institute, (b) volunteer in an area in which they were previously employed, (c) volunteer in an area in which a family member is employed, or (d) volunteer with more than one researcher simultaneously.
Interested applicants should complete the attached form and send it to rashmi.weerasinghe@sunnybrook.