Participate in a study on phishing and email scams!
Participate in a study of life experiences!
The U of T Consciousness and Wisdom Studies Laboratory is conducting a survey study of life experiences and quality of life and we are looking for participants. We need your help to answer the big questions. Please consider participating in our study located in F-Tower of University College.
In one 30-minute session, you will answer a series of questions about your personal life experiences and beliefs.
For all those interested, please email our friendly research assistants atinfo@consciousnessstudieslab.
For your time you will be compensated with $5, or a 1% bonus credit for those currently enrolled in Dr. Vervaeke’s COG250 or NEW333 classes.
How do people process language? – men needed!
Participate in a fun eye-tracking study at OISE (Bloor & St. George)! It takes about 40 minutes, and you will receive a $5 Starbucks voucher to thank you for your time.
You will watch some scenarios on a screen, and we will track your eye movements as you watch and listen. You will also complete two brief tasks on an iPad.
If you are:
– aged between 18 and 35
– have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
– grew up hearing English more than 50% of the time at home, on a continuous basis from birth and throughout your childhood
— then we would love to invite you to participate. We can fit appointments around your availability — day, early evening, or weekend.
Please email Ruth Lee at languageandlearninglab@gmail.
Company name: The Centre for MindBody Health
Description: The Centre for MindBody Health is a clinic in midtown Toronto that provides a safe, supportive and peaceful environment to optimize our clients’ health and wellness, and promote lasting change through a variety of evidence-based, compassion-inspired services. At CMBH, we enjoy working collaboratively within a friendly and supportive team environment.
Position title: Administrative Assistant
Description: CMBH is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate would have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working both independently, and within an
administrative and therapeutic team. They would be self-motivated, organized, and comfortable taking responsibility for various tasks. The ideal candidate may also have experience in the following:
- Performing administrative duties: composing letters/e-mails, preparing
receipts and invoices;
- Assisting with accounts payable/receivable, including processing day-to-day cheques and banking;
- Assisting with data entry, and responsibility for managing databases, activating voicemails, emails, overseeing the assignment of keys, and divisional mail distribution;
- Contributing to effective operations: preparing associate agreements, participating in the orientation of new associates, overseeing room scheduling, etc.;
- Resolving issues/problems related to office maintenance and operations on site and with external vendors;
- Providing support to clinic associates by preparing procedural manuals, developing office protocols, and ordering supplies;
- Maintaining electronic and physical filing systems
- Addressing inquiries and referrals such as walk in, voice mails, and/or e-mail referrals
To apply, please e-mail a copy of your CV/resume and cover letter to centreformindbodyhealth@gmail.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The CMBH Team
On May 25th 2017, Ryerson University will host the 2nd annual Toronto
Forensic Research eXchange (FRX), a free networking and information
sharing event for professionals, researchers, and students working in law,
corrections/forensic mental health, policing, and youth justice. Please
register on our website (www.TorontoFRX.com).
Student volunteers wanted for developmental neuroimaging research at SickKids
We would like to recruit 3rd or 4th year students to volunteer for our
ongoing developmental cognitive neuroscience studies in the lab of Dr.
Margot Taylor, Director of Functional Neuroimaging at the Hospital for
Sick Children. Interested students should have an appreciation or
background in psychology, clinical psychology, development, data
organization and/or neuroimaging. Advantages of volunteering in the lab
include learning about neuropsychological / behavioural assessments,
various approaches to studying brain structure and function, as well as
being part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team.
Interested students should contact Julie Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
include a short resume and unofficial transcripts.