The Moral Development Lab at the University of Toronto St. George is looking for a dedicated volunteer Research Assistants to work on a cross-cultural study. This is a great opportunity for students to gain experience in data entry and management, be involved in study designs, as well as collaborate with international scholars.
Students interested in this position should:
- Have a strong academic background, particularly in Psychology
- Be able to commit to approximately 8 hours per week (flexible work schedule).
- Be reliable, conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Previous lab experience is an asset (although not required).
- Have a basic knowledge of written Chinese (advanced knowledge not required).
To apply, please email your resume/CV to email@example.com