RECRUITING RESEARCH ASSISTANTS!
The Clinical Neurosciences Laboratory at the University of Toronto Scarborough is now accepting applications for research volunteer placements beginning June 1, 2017, through May 30, 2018. Training opportunities are available in one (or more) of the following research tasks with clinical participants (major depression, borderline personality disorder) and/or healthy participants, depending on applicant interest, availability, and prior training:
– Neuropsychological testing and scoring (St. George and Scarborough campuses)
– Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scanning (St. George campus)
– Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS) scanning (Scarborough campus)
– Administering personality and symptom questionnaires (St. George and Scarborough campuses)
– Data entry and management (Scarborough campus)
Volunteers are expected to commit at least one day per week and be available at the St. George and/or Scarborough campuses, depending on the specific study. Attendance at regular lab meetings (Scarborough campus) is required. If you are interested, please fill out the REQUIRED online application (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/utscpsych). Curriculum vitae and/or resume may be emailed as attachments to email@example.com (OPTIONAL). Deadline for submitting an application is May 12, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.