The StarLab (starlab.utoronto.ca) is looking for volunteer research assistants!
In order to apply, you must be a current undergraduate student at UofT.
Research Assistants typically spend 8-10 hours per week (which includes one evening shift per week and two weekend days per month). Tasks related to this role include:
- Calling families to schedule in-lab testing
- Performing literature reviews
- Attending recruitment events at off-site locations
- Assisting with in-lab and off-site testing
- Designing stimuli
- Inputting and analyzing data
- Reading articles in preparation for lab meeting
If you are interested, please fill out the application here.
Feel free to contact the lab coordinator if you have any questions (email@example.com)