3 VOLUNTEER RESEARCH ASSISTANTS NEEDED FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL RESEARCH IN THE CHINESE LANGUAGE
What is it about?
There are a lot of creative geniuses who have changed our worlds. We are interested in creativity and what makes artists creative. Because of the limitation of the research context (we are studying artists in China), we are only hiring for people who can speak, write and speak Chinese (Mandarin).
What will you do?
We offer training and valuable research experience for graduate school applications. We are asking for 3 to 12 hours per week. Your consent means you will:
(1) Collaborate with PhDs
(2) Transcribe interviews and translate interviews
(3) Work with other Ras with running experiments and data analysis
What will you learn?
(1) How to turn a thought (“my insight”) into a research project (“my project”)
(2) How academic research is designed, conducted, and analyzed
(3) How to apply to graduate school and gain insight into social science
If you are interested, please contact me immediately as the 3 positions are limited.
SIYIN CHEN – (647) 864-0916
2nd year PhD at Rotman