Assistant Coordinating Clinic Manager
S.T.A.R.T. Clinic for Mood and Anxiety Disorders – Toronto, ON
The S.T.A.R.T. Clinic for Mood and Anxiety Disorders is a growing
multidisciplinary clinic with practitioners providing a wide range of
community based health care services including: diagnostic assessment,
medication based treatment, psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural treatment
and mindfulness based treatment.
We are seeking a full-time Assistant Coordinating Manager to join our team
who will provide support to the Clinic Manager, staff and patients.
The Assistant Coordinating Manager will collaborate with the Clinic
Manager to manage the delivery of clinical services and outpatient care,
facilitate the flow of patient care activities, and supervision,
coordination and management of the clinical staff; assist the Clinic
Manager with the overall management of the day-to-day operations of the
clinic (including working with third parties i.e insurance and
pharmaceutical companies), and actualization of the clinic goals; and act
for the Clinic Manager in his/her absence. The Assistant Coordinating
Manager will be responsible for assisting the Clinic Manager with
planning, organizing, coordinating, directing, and evaluating the work of
the clerical / administrative support staff and operations of the clinic.
The Assistant Coordinating Manager will be responsible for the total
operation of the clinic with an emphasis on the business and
administrative aspects of clinic operation. The emphasis of this role is
to ensure quality health care services that meet the needs of clinicians
Skills and Experience:·
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in office administrative/management
role – ideally in a medical environment.
- Friendly and welcoming attitude, with the ability to prioritize and
balance multiple tasks.
- A professional who demonstrates initiative, attention to detail and
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills are a must.
- Proficiency/fluency in the English language (written and spoken) is
- Medical Administration Diploma is an asset.
- Good computer skills, ideally with working knowledge of Apple
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary clinic/environment is an
Hours will be 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. Must be flexible to work on
weekends and/or after hours (if necessary).
Start Date: August 1, 2016
Location: 32 Park Road, Toronto ON, M4W 2N4
Interested candidates for the position are encouraged to email their
resume to Ms. Teresa Chaves at email@example.com.