Company name: The Centre for MindBody Health
Description: The Centre for MindBody Health is a clinic in midtown Toronto that provides a safe, supportive and peaceful environment to optimize our clients’ health and wellness, and promote lasting change through a variety of evidence-based, compassion-inspired services. At CMBH, we enjoy working collaboratively within a friendly and supportive team environment.
Position title: Administrative Assistant
Description: CMBH is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate would have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working both independently, and within an
administrative and therapeutic team. They would be self-motivated, organized, and comfortable taking responsibility for various tasks. The ideal candidate may also have experience in the following:
- Performing administrative duties: composing letters/e-mails, preparing
receipts and invoices;
- Assisting with accounts payable/receivable, including processing day-to-day cheques and banking;
- Assisting with data entry, and responsibility for managing databases, activating voicemails, emails, overseeing the assignment of keys, and divisional mail distribution;
- Contributing to effective operations: preparing associate agreements, participating in the orientation of new associates, overseeing room scheduling, etc.;
- Resolving issues/problems related to office maintenance and operations on site and with external vendors;
- Providing support to clinic associates by preparing procedural manuals, developing office protocols, and ordering supplies;
- Maintaining electronic and physical filing systems
- Addressing inquiries and referrals such as walk in, voice mails, and/or e-mail referrals
To apply, please e-mail a copy of your CV/resume and cover letter to centreformindbodyhealth@gmail.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The CMBH Team