nugget.ai is looking for eager and driven psychology students interested in gaining hands-on experience as volunteer RAs during the 2021 summer semester. nugget.ai is a growing tech startup devoted to solving talent acquisition and talent management problems of companies, leveraging decades of IO psychology research and cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology. With a collective passion for science, nugget.ai has a dedicated research arm that is affiliated with Mitacs and the University of Guelph.
Reasons to volunteer at nugget.ai
- Apply and finetune your literature search, review, and interpretation skills,
- Gain practical experience synthesizing and mobilizing research,
- Have confidence that your work will contribute heavily to solving real problems for real clients,
- Increase familiarity with thinking about the research-practice gap,
- Expose yourself to advanced technology and how research can inform tech,
- Learn from and get mentored by great thinkers and compassionate leaders,
- Produce a tangible output that translates emerging research into information that can be understood by a general audience,
- Take pride in knowing that your output will be considered for planned nugget.ai marketing campaigns.
If you’re interested in participating in the Research Volunteering program, please complete this Application form: https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1yI9WldythJVH4W
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.