The SPRQL Lab (Social Psychophsyiology Research Methods & Quantitative Methods Lab) at the University of Toronto St. George is looking for a passionate and dedicated volunteer research assistant, to work with us on one of our meta-analysis studies. This is a great opportunity for students to gain practical experience in a research setting. This is also a great opportunity to receive an excellent letter of recommendation.
Students interested in this position should:
– Have a strong academic background, particularly in Psychology
– Be able to commit to 6-8 hours per week
– Be reliable, conscientious and detail-oriented
– Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
– Having knowledge of intergroup contact is an asset but not required
To apply, please submit your resume and unofficial academic transcript to <email@example.com> by Monday, November 19th.