The START Clinic for Mood and Anxiety Disorders is currently seeking highly qualified applicants for a full time Research Coordinator position. Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to: administration and scoring of patient assessments, supervised exposure therapy for individual patients, writing protocol and grant applications for clinical trials, assessing patient eligibility for clinical trials, scheduling and leading meetings with collaborators, literature searches and data analysis for empirical publications. The new hire will receive extensive training on all duties.
Required Research Coordinator Qualifications:
- Mature individual comfortable handling confidential information;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, professional environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A completed undergraduate degree in a mental health/healthcare-related field
- Previous experience in psychiatry research, protocol development, grant and peer-reviewed manuscript writing is preferred;
- Prior experience working/volunteering in a healthcare/mental health-related field;
- Prior experience working/volunteering with the Vulnerable Sector
- Experience/knowledge of SPSS (asset but not required)
Individuals must be available to begin training as of July 1, 2019 (though official start date may be subject to change).
Interested applicants should send an email with their current CV/resume, cover letter and academic writing sample to
Sachin Lokuge at: firstname.lastname@example.org