Position: Part-time research Assistant
A part-time summer student is required to assist with patient recruitment for a research study at a local hospital in Markham area.
Job responsibilities: Patient recruitment (virtual or in-person), consent participants, administration of surveys at three time periods, record keeping, and data entry.
Hours: estimated 6-10 hours/week (flexible; negotiable)
- Undergraduate student at University of Toronto with background in health sciences and in good academic standing (GPA>3.8). Please provide most recent academic transcript upon request.
- Able to speak English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese preferably).
- Strong organizational and communication (verbal and writing) skills.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities/environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficiency in computer MS applications.
For more information please contact the Principal Investigator below.
Please submit your resume electronically to:
Dr. Terry Cheng, PhD, RSW
Department of Supportive Care
Princess Margaret Cancer Center
610 University Ave., Toronto, ON M5G 2M9
Tel: (416) 946-2197