The Multisensory Integration in Virtual Environment (MIVE) Lab is looking for volunteer research assistants to help run experiments at Toronto Rehabilitation Institute!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Recruit and screen participants
- Collect sensory and cognitive data from young adults (18-35 years) and older adults (60+ years)
- Assist researchers with data entry/collection in world-class research facilities and virtual headgears (https://www.mive.ca/
- Interact with people from different disciplines, not just psychology! E.g., aerospace engineering, computer scientists, and physiotherapists!
- Help disseminate research to the general public such as students from elementary school to high school
- Training in hospital policies and conduct will be provided
Ideal applicants should be:
- In good academic standing
- Able to commit at least 10 hours per week for at least 8 months
Interested applicants are encouraged to send 1) a resume or a curriculum vitae, and 2) an unofficial transcript to mivelab@gmail.
If you have questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.