Interested in the psychology of justice, envy, diversity, or self processes in the workplace? Dr. Chris Bell, Associate Professor in Organization Studies at the Schulich School of Business, is looking for undergraduate psychology students to help run several research sessions in the Fall 2018 term, and contribute to other studies through W19. Ideal candidates will have the following:
– Be in 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of the Honours program
– Preference for students enrolled in or intending to take the Specialized Honours program
– Have a minimum B+ average, particularly in Social Psychology
– Be available to run lab sessions for ~8 hours/week, from October- November 2018
– training will begin in the middle of September
– Preference for experience in a behavioural lab
– Be extremely reliable
– Have good communication skills
– Have solid teamwork skills
What’s in it for you?
– Learn about various experimental protocols and manipulations
– Gain insight into applied psychology
– Work with a small lab team led by Dr. Bell and PhD students
– Gain experience with the organization and logistics of running a behavioural lab
Upon successful completion of the RAship, Dr. Bell would be happy to write you a reference letter (great for graduate school and job applications!)
Numerous past RAs have gained admission into Industrial/Organization Psychology graduate programs as well as graduate programs at the Schulich School of Business.
Please send your CV/resume and transcript, even if unofficial, two references, and your general availability for the Fall 18 term, to Camellia Bryan at email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RA APPLICATION: September 15 2018.