See below for details on a volunteer research assistant opportunity:
The MacDonald Lab is looking for volunteer research assistants to help with data collection for various projects beginning in February 2020. Volunteer research assistants will help with various social psychology projects around the lab. Most pressingly, we are looking for RAs to help with a coding task for a big data project. This involves working with spreadsheets and conducting research online.
- Be in good academic standing
- Be able to commit at least 8 hours per week (you can set your own hours!)
- Be highly conscientious and reliable
- Be motivated and able to work independently
- Be able to commit 6+ months
Interested applicants should send a resume, unofficial transcript, and either a cover letter or an email detailing why you are interested in our lab to the attention of Isabelle Grosdidier <email@example.com> with the subject line RA Application – Your Name by Friday February 5th, 2021.
For more information about the lab and our research, visit our website https://www.macdonaldlab.ca/