The Computational Cognitive Development Lab is looking for students who are interested in a voluntary research position in a developmental psychology lab! As a research assistant, you will have the opportunity to help with coding of behavioural experiments, inputting and assisting with data collection, and recruitment of children participants (aged 3 – 7) on campus and at the local museums like the Ontario Science Centre and the Royal Ontario Museum.
Ideally, applicants should have the following:
– Be in good academic standing
– Be able to commit at least 8-10 hours (including weekends) a week
– Be available and willing to travel on weekends to test at local museums or on campus
– Previous experience working with children
– Previous experience recruiting or customer service either formally or informally
– Previous research experience is preferred but not required
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and an unofficial transcript to email@example.com
and title the subject line as [RA Application] Your Name.
For more information about the lab, check out http://cocodev.psych.utoro
nto.ca or follow us on Facebook, @cocodevlab.