The Learning and Neural Development Lab is looking for students who are interested in a voluntary research position in the lab to help prepare and run experiments! As part of the lab, you will have the opportunity to prepare visual and auditory stimuli, run the experiments on both children (aged 5-9) and adult participants to collect behavioural data, help with the recruitment of participants on campus and at the local museums such as the Ontario Science Centre, and assist with inputting the data collected.
Ideally, applicants should have the following:
– Be in good academic standing
– Be able to commit at least 6-8 hours (including weekends) a week
– Be available on weekends to test at local museums or on campus
– Previous experience working with children
– Previous research experience is preferred but not required
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and an unofficial transcript to email@example.com a
nd title the subject line as [RA Application] Your Name.