Office Hour Holder
Office hour holders act as the backbone of all PSA volunteers. They are required to volunteer for at least two (2) hours per week in the PSA office (SS509) during the office’s operating hours.
Office hour holders are responsible for:
- Providing general information about the PSA to newcomers;
- Directing visitors to the appropriate resources;
- Promoting PSA awareness and visibility;
- Assisting in keeping the office neat and tidy; and
- Maintaining a welcoming and supportive attitude in the office
Please consider becoming an office hour holder if you are interested in gaining better insight into our undergraduate psychology community. Each office hour is shared between a group of at least three volunteers, meaning that volunteers are able to provide a service to our community, while also building and strengthening bonds within this community.
Upon completing 12 hours of volunteering as an office hour holder, you will be eligible for a reference letter. The following reference letter criteria apply:
- A minimum of 12 volunteer hours
- A reference letter request emailed to email@example.com
- No more than 3 absences during designated office hours
Apply now to be a part of the 2017-18 Volunteer Committee: http://bit.ly/2wbZg3h